Meals Made In Twenty - STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST WITH A SPINACH CHEDDAR ALFREDO SAUCE
STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST WITH A SPINACH CHEDDAR ALFREDO SAUCE
I almost didn’t make this tonight because it was super late and I didn't have all the ingredients it called for in the Pinterest recipe. But I was super hungry and scratched their recipe and made it my own by using what I had in my fridge.
Absolutely delicious and hands down one of my best crafted dishes so far!
STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST WITH A SPINACH CHEDDAR ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE:
I kept it simple and served it with a Near East Quinoa and Brown Rice Blend. This dish is great for entertaining and it's super quick to prep, took me less than 15 min. This dish is so pretty when you cut into it with the green spinach and cheese coming out!
1 10-oz. bag fresh baby spinach
1/2 cup Classico Four Cheese Alfredo
1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese)
2 cloves garlic, minced
2-4 boneless chicken breasts
Pink Salt, Garlic Powder and Pepper
How To Make Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast:
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place spinach in a stainless steel bowl.
2. Stir in Alfredo Sauce, shredded cheese, and garlic.
3. Lay the chicken breast on a clean surface. Slit chicken breast in half but not all the way through making a little pocket for the stuffing. Season with salt, garlic powder and pepper.
4. Spoon the spinach mixture onto each one. Roll top layer of chicken to enclose the spinach. Secure with toothpicks if you have them.
5. Place chicken in oven at 450-degree oven for 15-20 minutes until no longer pink. Remove chicken breast from oven then turn oven on broil 500-degree. While oven is heating up base chicken with butter and place back in oven for 3-4 minutes so chicken can get golden brown.